Sunday 17 November 2013

CLOSETS, CLOSETS, CLOSETS AND MORE CLOSETS!

Not much in the mood for words just now but since starting morally-trolling quite liking sharing my thoughts and personal opinions this is all I have to say for now........

CLOSETS

Image of Eddie, Victim Recovery Dog, alerting to cadaver odour in the McCann's holiday apartment
Eddie (God rest his soul) alerts to cadaver odour in apt G5A




CLOSETS

Image of Eddie, Victim Recovery Dog, alerting cadaver scent in villa rented by the McCanns
Eddie alerting to cadaver odour in villa rented by McCann's

CLOSETS

Screenshot of Sunday Times article, Madeleine's e-fits were hidden away for five years.
Times report that McCanns hid vital evidence

AND MORE CLOSETS

While it would appear the McCann's like to hide things in actual physical closets, the 'pro McCanns' apparently just like  to hide in the proverbial closets. I am by no means suggesting there aren't that many willing to say they are pro McCann, they are actually there in their droves but it would seem all scurrying away to find a closet (if they aren't already in one). I have come across very few both online and in the real world who are willing to speak up and actually discuss why they think 'trolls' like me are wrong. 

Of those few who did discuss or debate anything McCann related with me, I can say they were (like myself) polite and willing to hear the flip side.

I would imagine that there are tons who feel they do not know enough about the case to have any such discussion but will hear nothing which would suggest that the McCann's were in any way, shape or form involved in Madeleine's disappearance (let it be noted I do not suggest they were involved only that it is my opinion that the evidence in the P.J. files is very damning). I do not believe this group of supporters are hiding in that proverbial closet, more sitting under rocks and stones (perhaps looking for Madeleine).

The pro's who are actually in the closets are the one's who after having had their say, providing no actual evidence or sources to back up their opinions, go on to spew obscene vulgarities at anyone who does not take their word for gospel, hidden behind protected accounts that you cannot reply to either in your own personal defense on the absurd slurs to your character nor to provide any factual source to disprove their silly claims. I would like to say here that this group are only online and I have never come across such vile cases in the real world, I always imagine that one day I will and they will sit with fingers in their ears singing la la la la la la every time my mouth opens. If my grandchildren were to be present I could kill 2 birds with stone by doing my sea bass impression, keeping the childrens' innocent little ears away from the not so nice language whilst keeping them amused at the same time.

In my 6 + years of researching this case out of personal interest I have seen many comments and videos from such people, none of which provided any factual evidence, most of it including the troll like behavior that the rags have tarred non-believers with. Some of it downright defamatory! There is NEVER any way in which to engage with these people.

While I am not saying non-believers are perfect and do not have a similar group, it seems the pro type troll are much larger in numbers than the non-believer trolls. Non-believers like myself tend to encourage communication, are willing to listen to both sides of an argument and will provide fact after fact to get their side across. Pro trolls don't provide any facts but plenty of hearsay, they block any sort of communication to their own profile but are very willing to deface profile's of others. When faced with actual fact from qualified experts in their own field the pro will go on to discredit said expert any which way they can (usually echoing Gerry McCann with the words incredibly unreliable and no other reasoning behind that).

What else is hiding in closets?

At that I will leave you with some food for thought, not hidden in any closet or small space like a refrigerator but out there in the open, free for anyone who wishes to embark on a factual reading session or 2.

Martin Grimes report (10 pages, includes report of searches in Praia da Luz, experience, training, accreditation and case samples of dogs and dog handler) - http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES.htm 

Video of dog searches (over 90 mins) -  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4NMYPsFKb8

Sunday times article referenced in image - http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/crime/article3906190.ece

Official P.J. Files - http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk 
 *Note I feel it necessary to mention that the McCanns paid £100,000 for their copy of the official P.J. Files to be translated into English. They have never made these files available to anyone. The mccannpjfiles site (and many forums) contains the official files available to anyone for free, many of which have already been translated into English by volunteers (and they continue to translate the vast amount for free even today, 5 years after they became available). I would like to give my thanks to all the volunteers for their very hard work and their dedication. 


As always my posts are either fact or my thoughts and opinions and are not intended to harm anyone or any company, libelous or otherwise. Your thoughts and opinions are always welcome.

Keep trolling - morally
Morag Trollop - morally-trolling


 

No comments:

Post a Comment